Taking advantage of the complex promotions made possible by the GS1 DataBar requires a clean, well-maintained family code structure and accurate family codes on coupons. Our CouponFIT® Advisor and family code services are among the best in the business.
Accurate family codes for efficient coupon programs
Poorly-coded coupons can lead to hard-to-handle fees and off-target promotions, undermining success. We provide three tiers of world-class family coding services to coupon issuers to make their coupon programs, and their jobs, easier and more efficient:
CouponFIT® Basic Service
- Online family code and product management with descriptions, sizes, brand information, and data entry validation processes.
- Bi-weekly updates of family codes to all scan-and-validate retailers, in addition to our automatic updates to retail clients that use our CouponFIT® service.
- Automatic email notifications when new, uncoded items are received from retailer item files.
- Quarterly report of all items in our master file.
- Scan GS1 DataBars to display the encoded data field values.
- Barcode artwork creation and distribution.
CouponFIT® Elite Service
All Basic services plus two unique services only available from Coupons.com Incorporated:
- CouponFIT® Advisor service - the easy-to-use tool to create the right offer; clients pick the specific item UPC codes (SKU, GTIN) they want their offer to cover and the Advisor tool will determine the right family code for the offer.
- CouponFIT® Analyzer service - clients can see at a glance which items fulfill a coupon's purchase requirement and which items do not!
CouponFIT® Elite Plus Service
All Basic and Elite CouponFIT® services plus personalized family code and item maintenance service by Coupons.com Incorporated account managers.
||Properly coded coupons are important for both retailers and manufacturers. Accurate family code information makes for effective coupon programs, without costly purchase requirements and hard-to-handle problems.
CouponFIT® Retail Service
Retailers know that accurate and timely family code information is essential to efficient coupon acceptance. Coupons that do not scan correctly frustrate consumers and cost retailers time and money. CouponFIT® family code management services keep retail point-of-sale systems up-to-date. It is a service that can easily pay for itself.
Coupons.com Incorporated is an industry expert in family codes with over twenty-five years of industry experience. We obtain family codes directly from manufacturers, regardless of how they manage them, then validate and correct them as needed. Our master family code database is the only comprehensive source for item-level family codes.
Weekly data file updates are customized for each client. A weekly exception file lists invalid UPC submissions with explanations. Often this information reveals mistakes in a point-of-sale system item file, improving efficiency for all in-store transactions.