Our solutions are optimized to drive volume, generate trial and build brand value. The Coupons.com Digital FSI Network is the largest digital promotions network of its kind, both in the breadth of sites and consumers it reaches, as well as the volume of coupon distribution it offers.
Coupons.com Digital FSI Network »
Save to Card »
Coupons.com Digital FSI Network
Coupons.com, our flagship web property, delivers digital coupons to millions of consumers every month through Coupons.com and thousands of websites comprising the Digital FSI network, including many of today’s leading grocery, drug and mass retailers. This vast network also includes premiere media companies, lifestyle and recipe sites.
In addition to extensive distribution, the network offers:
- Featured Today and Offer of the Week – Highlights featured brands through promotional opportunities on the Coupons.com site
- Geo-targeting – Targets designated market areas for a specific promotional campaign or retailer
- CouponBar – Displays offers and enables consumers to print coupons from a downloadable web browser toolbar
- Surecaster™ – Targets coupons to high-volume audience segments for optimal impact
- SuperSaver Newsletter – Advertises our most popular coupons in a weekly email newsletter sent to subscribers
- Concordance® – Promotes coupons contextually by associating brand offers with relevant keywords on recipe websites and more
- Tell-A-Friend – Enables consumers to send brand offers to their friends
- Video Pod – Engages consumers with a short video placed on Coupons.com
- Bricks Duet® – Generates leads from Coupons.com Digital FSI Network consumers who are interested in a product
- Social Sharing – Allows easy sharing of coupon offers with friends
All of our network features let clients control distribution by enforcing print limits at the device and campaign levels. Furthermore, we offer clients coupon print and redemption data to evaluate campaign performance and plan future initiatives.
Back to top
Save to Card
Saving is made even simpler with our Save to Card solution. Consumers electronically download coupon offers directly to their grocery store savings cards either from their mobile phone or while online. These paperless, virtual coupons are automatically applied at checkout. With just one swipe of their savings card, consumers can enjoy savings from specific in-store promotions as well as from major brand manufacturers. Our vast retailer network combined with our extensive consumer reach makes Save to Card a superior solution to power mobile promotions and engage on-the-go shoppers.
Back to top
Leverage the largest digital coupon network and extend your brand’s reach with our two apps and get your promotional offers at the fingertips of on-the-go shoppers.
Grocery iQ® App
Coupons.com’s award-winning grocery list making app, Grocery iQ, gets your brand front and center at the critical first step in the path to purchase: the grocery list. Grocery iQ offers sponsorship opportunities for brands as well as enhanced coupon integration for shoppers when creating their lists.
Coupons.com Mobile App
Extend your brand’s reach with Coupons.com mobile. Replicating our industry-leading website, this app puts the Digital FSI at the fingertips of busy shoppers providing easy access to the largest promotional network on the web.
Back to top
We offer consumers geo-targeted savings for a wide variety of local restaurants, specialty retail and services in their area. These promotions are published to the Coupons.com Digital FSI Network, which includes the websites of our newspaper, television and radio partners. These local offers can be printed or saved electronically to a mobile device, then redeemed by showing the coupon on the mobile device at checkout.
Back to top